This month, we hit over 20,000 downloads and we are so excited! We can’t thank you enough for being a part of WokeNFree Nation.
This month, we celebrated Natasha’s 36th Birthday!
What would you do if you could never miss a moment with your favorite topics? What if you could listen to your favorite stories easily and without the need for any interaction? With Newsly, this is now possible.
We’re always working on new products and ideas, but sometimes it takes a little extra cash to bring them to life. Your financial support for the work we do means the world to us! Donate HERE!
Monthly Recap Playlist
Episode 265: Can Your Hobby Reveal Anything About Your Personality? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about hobbies and the influence they can have on our personalities. Please share your…
Episode 264: Let's Talk About The Little Mermaid | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about The Little Mermaid. Please share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have you…
Episode 263: 18 Years of Love Lessons | WokeNFree
After 18 years together, we have learned... Please share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have you signed up…
Episode 262: When Can You Lie To Your Partner? | WokeNFree
Do you think it's ever okay to lie to your partner? Please share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have you…
Shop WokeNFree Designs
Wake up, shop our designs, and be WokeNFree today.
After listening to this month’s episodes, did you share your thoughts?
Thanks for tuning in this month! We hope you enjoyed the shows and found them helpful. If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out to us HERE.
WokeNFree September Lessons Learned
- No one can tell you how to live your life except for yourself. Everyone else has their own agenda and influences that affect how they see things; take what works for them and leave what doesn’t work for them behind so that you can truly live on your own terms.
2. Sometimes words just don’t cut it — a GIF will do just fine, thank you very much!
3. Don’t be afraid to take chances. It might not always work out the way you want it to, but if you’ve got nothing to lose? You might as well go for it!
4. If you need a nap — take one! There’s no shame in taking time out for yourself when you need it most — and if you do something really good while sleeping that helps your mind rest and recharge, even better! P.S. This month we also got COVID and rest was CRITICAL for our household to get better.
5. Don’t try to change the world in one month — but do try to make a difference every day!