What would you do if you could never miss a moment with your favorite topics? What if you could listen to your favorite stories easily and without the need for any interaction? With Newsly, this is now possible.
We’re always working on new ideas, but sometimes it takes a little extra cash to bring them to life. Your financial support for the work we do means the world to us! Donate HERE!
Monthly Recap Playlist
Episode 300: How To Attract the Life You Want | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about how to attract the life you want.
Episode 299: Should You Start A Business With Your Partner? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about getting into business with your partner!
Episode 298: What's Your Personality Type? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about the 16 Personalities Test!
Episode 297: The Truth about Being a Stay-At-Home Dad | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about stay-at-home dads!
Today’s WokeNFree Word of the Day: Think
Shop WokeNFree Designs HERE
10 Reasons to Reflect on Your Life
Why is it so important to reflect on your life?
Because it can change the way you approach and live your life.
We’ve put together a list of 10 reasons why you should reflect on your life, and how that reflection can improve your approach to living it. Happy Reflecting!
1. It will help you get to know yourself better.
2. You will be able to tell your story better and more authentically.
3. It will help you find the purpose of your life, and make sense of your experiences.
4. You will be able to learn from your mistakes and make better decisions in the future.
5. It will allow you to see how far you’ve come since the beginning of your journey on this Earth.
6. It will give you an opportunity to be grateful for all of the things in life that make it worth living!
7. It’ll give you an opportunity to reflect on what went well this week, month, or year, which can motivate us as well as inspire us towards success in our future endeavors!
8. It’ll help us realize that we really don’t need much in order to be happy; just a little bit of gratitude is enough to give us joy right now!
9. It will give you insight into what makes others tick, so that when someone else is going through something difficult or trying to accomplish something that seems impossible, they know they can count on your support and understanding.
10. It will remind yourself that change is possible — and sometimes it’s necessary! We often want to keep things exactly as they are because that’s what feels comfortable or familiar to us… but if something isn’t working out the way we want it to, then maybe it’s time for some changes? Sometimes all we need is a little motivation from ourselves!