What would you do if you could never miss a moment with your favorite topics? What if you could listen to your favorite stories easily and without the need for any interaction? With Newsly, this is now possible.
We’re always working on new ideas, but sometimes it takes a little extra cash to bring them to life. Your financial support for the work we do means the world to us! Donate HERE!
Monthly Recap Playlist
Episode 278: Does It Matter Who Makes More Money in a Relationship? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about money and relationships. Please share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have…
Episode 277: Children's Book Author Spotlight: Meet Gisela Bengfort | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about the Children's Book Author Gisela Bengfort and her empowering book series. Please…
Episode 276: How Much of Your Life Should You Share on Social Media? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about sharing your life on social media. Please share your thoughts in the comments below…
Episode 275: WokeNFree Review: Lopez vs Lopez | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about the show Lopez vs Lopez. Please share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have…
It’s a WokeNFree World!
Shop WokeNFree Designs
2023, Here We Come!
As we prepare to enter the year 2023, it’s important to think about what we can do to make the most out of the new year.
The new year is a great time to start something new, and there are lots of things you can do to make sure your goals are actually achievable.
Here are ten ways to do just that:
1. Plan Your Year in Advance
2. Create a Vision Board
3. Write Down Your Goals
4. Set Up Weekly Goals
5. Start Your Day with a Goal-Setting Ritual
6. Make a List of What You Want to Get Done Today
7. Use a Calendar App or Google Calendar to Track Your Progress Towards Goals
8. Celebrate Every Success as You Reach Them! (Even if it’s small)
9. Set Aside Time for Self-Care Each Day (Even if it’s just 30 minutes)
10. Reward Yourself When You’ve Accomplished Something on Your List
WokeNFree Product Review
Toddler Harness Child Leash with Baby Anti Lost Wrist Link, Accmor 3 in 1 Kids Dinosaur Harnesses Leashes, Children Walking Assistant Wristband Tether Strap Belt for Boys Girls
Overview (1–5 Stars): 2 Stars
Review: We tried out the Toddler Harness Child Leash with our son. Sadly, we weren’t impressed by this product for the following three reasons:
- There weren’t any instructions included with the product that explained how best to use it or what kind of best practices we should keep in mind when using the product.
- We purchased this leash as a way to help us take our son on walks without having to hold onto him constantly. However, we still need to hold his hand and be very vigilant when wearing the leash to make sure he didn’t fall. Thus, it didn’t make walking with KJ any easier.
- Also, we felt that if he immediately started to pull on it in an effort to get away from us it could cause him to fall over. What parent wants that for their child?