WokeNFree August Report (2022)
When you can be the solution, just do it!
We’re all in this together. We live in a world where we can make a difference, if only we do it. And I know that’s not always easy — but it is worth it. So let’s do what we can, together.
Watch WokeNFree Shorts
What would you do if you could never miss a moment with your favorite topics? What if you could listen to your favorite stories easily and without the need for any interaction? With Newsly, this is now possible.
We’re always working on new products and ideas, but sometimes it takes a little extra cash to bring them to life. Your financial support for the work we do means the world to us! Donate HERE!
Monthly Recap Playlist
Episode 261: What's the Leading Cause of Death in America? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about the leading cause of death in America. Please share your thoughts in the comments…
Episode 260: 10 Products by Black Inventors You Didn't Know About | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about black inventors. Please share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have you…
Episode 259: Do You Have A Right To Check Your Partner's Phone? | WokeNFree
This week, we are asking if folks have a right to check their partner's phone. Please share your thoughts in the…
Episode 258: Free Brittney Griner | WokeNFree
Image credit: Wikipedia This week's episode is all about Brittney Griner and her recent 9-year Russian court sentence…
Episode 257: Author Spotlight: Meet Nicole Asherah | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about trauma and healing through art with Author Nicole Asherah and her new book A Life…
Shop WokeNFree Designs
Wake up, shop our designs, and be WokeNFree today.
After listening to this month’s episodes, did you share your thoughts?
Thanks for tuning in this month! We hope you enjoyed the shows and found them helpful. If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out to us HERE.
WokeNFree August Lessons Learned
- Be mindful. Being mindful means paying attention to what’s happening in the present moment — what you’re thinking, how you’re feeling, what’s going on around you. When we’re mindful, we’re able to notice when we’re feeling joyful or sad and make decisions about how to act accordingly.
2. Live intentionally. Do one thing every day that reminds you why your life is important — and write it down! When you write down your life experiences, you can reflect and plan for what comes next on the journey.
3. You’re never too busy to have fun. We’ve learned that it is possible to feel joy even when you are busy. We are often so busy that we don’t have time to think about what makes us happy or content, but it can still happen — you just have to take a minute here and there during your day to notice.
4. Choose joy. We believe that joy is a choice, and that no matter what’s going on in your life, there are always things you can do to bring more joy into your day-to-day life.
5. Keep an open mind. The world is full of things that are unfamiliar and different than what we’ve been conditioned to believe is true; it’s important for us not to shut ourselves off from those experiences because they seem unfamiliar or foreign. Our world would be so much richer if we were willing to open our minds!