What would you do if you could never miss a moment with your favorite topics? What if you could listen to your favorite stories easily and without the need for any interaction? With Newsly, this is now possible.
We’re always working on new ideas, but sometimes it takes a little extra cash to bring them to life. Your financial support for the work we do means the world to us! Donate HERE!
Monthly Recap Playlist
Episode 295: When will Gun Violence End in the US? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about gun violence in the US. Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Episode 294: Are You Eating for Your Blood Type? | WokeNFree
Are you eating for your blood type? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Episode 293: What is Quiet Quitting? | WokeNFree
What is quiet quitting all about? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Episode 292: The Terrible Twos: Real or Myth? | WokeNFree
Are the terrible twos real or a myth? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Words Matter: What’s Your Word of the Day?
Shop WokeNFree Designs HERE
10 Simple Ways to Grow as a Person
This month has been all about growth for our son KJ and us. How about you? If you’re looking for some new ways to grow, you’ve come to the right place!
- Be open and honest with yourself about what you really want in life
- Start a new hobby
- Take up a craft or art form
- Read a book on personal development
- Take a class that you’ve always wanted to take
- Make time for yourself
- Start volunteering at a local charity or non-profit organization
- Get out of the house and go for a walk
- Take risks, even if they make you uncomfortable
- Live for today — don’t worry about tomorrow!