We like to keep things fresh and interesting here at WokeNFree, and podcasts are a great way to do that. A lot of times when you’re driving in your car, you don’t have time or access to the internet, but you can tune into a podcast no matter where you are.
Monthly Recap Playlist
Episode 240: What's the Black Woman's Experience in Corporate America? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about the black woman's experience in Corporate America. Share your thoughts in the comments…
Episode 241: WokeNFree Review: In Godfrey We Trust | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about the In Godfrey We Trust podcast show. Share your thoughts in the comments below…
Episode 242: Are You Using CopyAI? | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about Copy.ai. Share your thoughts in the comments below! Want to Sign up for Copy.ai …
Episode 243: FOX SOUL Monthly Review | WokeNFree
This week's episode is all about our thoughts on FOX SOUL Network. Share your thoughts in the comments below! P.S. Have…
Shop WokeNFree Designs
At WokeNFree, we believe that when you’re truly listening and learning, you can change the world. That’s why we bring you episodes that entertain and educate you every single week!
WokeNFree April Lessons Learned
1. When in doubt, remember that life is a journey to be enjoyed, not a problem to be solved.
2. The road to success is always under construction.
3. You can make as many plans as you want, but it won’t make a difference if you don’t actually do anything.
4. Don’t take yourself too seriously… but take your cause seriously.
5. The world needs more people like you in it.
WokeNFree Parenting Product Review: Young King Hair Care Kids Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-In, Essential Oils & Curling Cream Bundle
Young King Hair Care is a black-owned hair care line that specializes in helping multicultural kids achieve their best hair possible. Of course, we were excited to try out the products to with KJ’s plentiful curls.
Overview (1–5 Stars): 5 Stars
Review: There are many reasons why we recommend Young King Hair Care Kids Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-In Essential Oils & Curling Cream Bundle.
1. All the products really do work together well. It’s a cohesive system; nothing seems out of place or lacking in something else you’d expect from a set like this.
2. The shampoo and conditioner are especially effective at cleaning and moisturizing the hair without leaving it dry or oily later on in the day.
3. The leave-in cream was light but effective at keeping moisture locked in all day long — even after washing it out and styling!
4. The essential oils smelled great and added just a hint of freshness without overwhelming your nose or senses at all.
We highly recommend this product to all parents out there who want their children to grow up feeling confident in themselves and their culture!